
Name:Tan XiuZhen
Age:22 years old
DOB:19/06/1985
links
Money
Madeline
Christine
Karen
Meifang
Kailun
Kairul
Wenlin
Lizhen
Leehui
Huiping
Xiuling
designer:
conn*e
Wishlist aka shopping list :P
digital cam
Travel ard the world
Webcam
Bag from zara
Heels from charles n keith
Dresses, Shirts, Pants, Shoes
Perfumes
Wallet
A Job - always lookin for job hee
Maybe a new phone
Rebond and cur my hair
unnecassary stuff whaha
Leave a MSG Here
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Nonsense i have so many ulcers in my mouth... total 4!!! ouch!!! Cannot talk and eat properly... haiz t like that.. i have sore throat too.. heaty ba coughly like mad!! but i didn't take MC, i have to take unpaid leave coz still under probation.. Where is grace's reply?? so long i waited for almost 2 weeks le.. why like that?? I wan to find a new job.. shall look at new job at jobstreet or jobdb ba.
I just fixed my computer hee finally this will stop my daddy from nagging at me early in the morning because the com is not fixed... managed to backup those files that i want then F10 to recover my computer. Now should be okay le ba.. i hope! I really cannot stand those ppl who think that i'm suppose to know everything.. E.g I call this PC company to troubleshoot my com.. this 2 customer service officer, i can't understand them at all and both super impatient, they assume i'm like them well trained isit.. if like that then does that mean that all the patient have to go study medicial in order to understand those doctor!!! Super pissed off... what kind of services are these??? the first one sound like he is eating while talking to me and 2nd one reply me super slow.. i wonder she know what i'm talking anot.. Maybe i sound impatient but the more i heard them talk the more piss off am i!!! I think all the night shifter for customer service are those untrained staff !!! I hope I don't have to call them again!! lousy service!! wonder y i even buy that brand haizz..
Don't talk about those irritating things lee.. let's talk about happy things.
Ysterday i bought a bag from mphyosis.. this sunday going to cut my hair and rebond yeappp together with dear hee he is goin to highlight his hair.. feel like dying my hair too but me rebonding so i think cannot too much chemical later my hair cannot take it.. See next time ba!! Cannot talk now coz of those ulcerssss... ouch ouch cannot talk properly too haiz y like that??
Nthin else to updates lee.. or rather me tired of bloggin le shall blog tmr then.. byez
let's go retro! @ 10:24 PM